Big Starry Spoon Boy
SLOW MADE CERAMICS
• Handmade Earthenware spoon. Best suited to dry use such as rice, sugar, etc. or as decorative use - 100% food safe glaze.
• 19cm tall x 1.5cm wide (at widest point)
• Handbuilt, fired and glazed by me in my home studio in Boorloo
• All goods are packed with recyclable and compostable materials, any bubble-wrapped used is only when necessary for pots with breakable details. Please be mindful to reuse this if able to ☺
• Ceramics are fragile keep them in a safe place where they cannot be broken easily.
• If dirty, use a damp cloth to wipe down your ceramics - ceramics are able to sustain great heat so full sun or shade is fine ♡
• If in the unfortunate case that your ceramics are broken in transit, you will receive a full refund.