Butterfly Baby Vase
SLOW MADE CERAMICS
• Handmade Earthenware pot - best suited for dry flowers, pens/paintbrushes or decor.
• Approx. 9cm tall x 14cm wide x 3.5cm opening
• Handbuilt, fired and glazed by me in my home studio in Boorloo
• All pots are packed with recyclable and compostable materials, any bubble-wrapped used is only when necessary for pots with breakable details. Please be mindful to reuse this if able to ☺
• Ceramics are fragile keep them in a safe place where they cannot be broken easily.
• If dirty, use a damp cloth to wipe down your ceramic pots - ceramic pots are able to sustain great heat so full sun or shade is fine ♡
• If in the unfortunate case that your ceramics are broken in transit, you will receive a full refund.
• Local pick-up is Wanneroo (6065) with the choice for pick-up at checkout - an email will be sent to your chosen email at checkout for pick-up details.
• Standard & express shipping is available at checkout alongside free pick-up & delivery for a small fee.