Scribbly Flowers - Ceramic Earrings
SLOW MADE CERAMICS
• Handmade Earthenware Earrings made with cobalt blue glaze pencil with clear gloss glaze
• 2.5cm x 2.5cm (excluding hoop)
• 25mm Surgical Steel Hoops (sourced from QLD) - will not tarnish, suitable for most sensitive ears
• Handbuilt, fired and glazed by me in my home studio in Boorloo
• All earring backing cards are compostable, made in Marradong Country from recycled paper and botanics.
• Ceramics are very fragile especially when made in small, earring form, to ensure your pieces last a very long time please keep them in a safe place where they cannot be broken such as a jewellery box.
• If dirty, use a damp cloth to wipe your earrings - these earrings can be wet but please ensure that they are dried well before wear.
• If your hoop fixtures bend or break please let me know & I will be able to send you a new pair free of charge, please know that I hold no responsibility of breakage of earrings unless they arrive broken - then you will be sent a full refund ♡
• Please note that all shipping will be posted as express for the holiday season, if you would rather not have express postage - please email me at LeiaDuffyArt@gmail.com - regular postage will cost $10.00 as opposed to $13.00 express Australia-wide.
• Local pick-up is Wanneroo (6065) with the code 'perthpals' - an email will be sent to your chosen email at checkout for pick-up details.