Cherry Cowboy Boots (Pink)
SLOW MADE CERAMICS
• Handmade Earthenware Earrings designs
• approx. 4cm without fixtures
• Surgical Steel Hoops (Gold) - will not tarnish, suitable for most sensitive ears
• Handbuilt, fired and glazed by me in my home studio in Boorloo
• All earring backing cards are compostable, made in Marradong Country from recycled paper and botanics.
• Ceramics are very fragile especially when made in small, earring form, to ensure your pieces last a very long time please keep them in a safe place where they cannot be broken such as a jewellery box.
• If dirty, use a damp cloth to wipe your earrings - these earrings can be wet but please ensure that they are dried well before wear.
• If your hoop fixtures bend or break please let me know & I will be able to send you a new pair free of charge, please know that I hold no responsibility of breakage of earrings unless they arrive broken - then you will be sent a full refund ♡
• Local pick-up is Wanneroo (6065) with the choice for pick-up at checkout - an email will be sent to your chosen email at checkout for pick-up details.
• Standard & express shipping is available at checkout alongside free pick-up & delivery for a small fee.