Glen the good lookin' pot
SLOW MADE CERAMICS
• Handmade Earthenware pot with exterior 'good lookin' type and glaze pencil drawings - please note this pot does not have a drainage hole, best suited for plants that need little to no water (i.e succulents & cactus) or best used for trinkets/decor.
• 9.5cm wide x 5.5cm tall
• Handbuilt, fired and glazed by me in my home studio in Boorloo
• All pots are packed with recyclable and compostable materials, any bubble-wrapped used is only when necessary for pots with breakable details. Please be mindful to reuse this if able to ☺
• Ceramics are fragile keep them in a safe place where they cannot be broken easily.
• If dirty, use a damp cloth to wipe down your ceramic pots - ceramic pots are able to sustain great heat so full sun or shade is fine ♡
• If in the unfortunate case that your ceramics are broken in transit, you will receive a full refund.