Lenny the Leggy Pot
SLOW MADE CERAMICS
• Handmade Earthenware pot with exterior speckle glaze & multiple tiny drainage holes - best suited for plants or holding trinkets.
• 10cm wide (excl. hands) x 8.5cm tall
• Handbuilt, fired and glazed by me in my home studio in Boorloo
• All pots are packed with recyclable and compostable materials, any bubble-wrapped used is only when necessary for pots with breakable details. Please be mindful to reuse this if able to ☺
• Ceramics are fragile keep them in a safe place where they cannot be broken easily.
• If dirty, use a damp cloth to wipe down your ceramic pots - ceramic pots are able to sustain great heat so full sun or shade is fine ♡
• If in the unfortunate case that your ceramics are broken in transit, you will receive a full refund.