Small Sugar Spoons
SLOW MADE CERAMICS
• Handmade Stoneware spoons - best suited for scooping sugar and other dry foods
• Please note these spoons are only glazed on the top so they are best suited for sugar, dry ingredients or as decor.
• Dinnerware safe - please, hand wash only
• Smallest: 8cm long, Medium: 9.5, Largest: Almost 10cm
• Handbuilt, fired and glazed by me in my home studio in Boorloo
• All pots are packed with recyclable and compostable materials, any bubble-wrapped used is only when necessary for pots with breakable details. Please be mindful to reuse this if able to ☺
• Ceramics are fragile keep them in a safe place where they cannot be broken easily.
• If dirty, use a damp cloth to wipe down your ceramic pots - ceramic pots are able to sustain great heat so full sun or shade is fine ♡
• If in the unfortunate case that your ceramics are broken in transit, you will receive a full refund.
• Local pick-up is Wanneroo (6065) with the choice for pick-up at checkout - an email will be sent to your chosen email at checkout for pick-up details.
• Standard & express shipping is available at checkout alongside free pick-up & delivery for a small fee.